Marketing Manager Job, Cape Town
|Remuneration:||R25000 – R35000 per month|
A company providing an online learning environment for students in grades 4-12 is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage all things marketing, liaise with outsourced teams (PR, digital advertising, SEO, graphic designer) , make a strategic contribution based on performance, and then implement the plans.
Duties and responsibilities, not limited to:
- Create a strategic marketing plan.
- Develop a business strategy to attract external customers by creating a new distinct brand in the marketing space.
- Develop performance-related cost strategies that are accessible and highly scalable.
- Execute the developed marketing strategy by directly implementing it and/or engaging the appropriate team.
- Tertiary degree.
- Five+ years in marketing leadership roles of increasing responsibility demonstrating a variety of roles and experience.
- Experience demonstrating prior strategic execution in a marketing role.
- Previous experience with fast-growing start-ups preferred.
- The position can be based anywhere with flexible working hours.
Required knowledge and previous experience
- In order to build a team of experts, the Strategic Marketing Director will have experience or expertise in the following areas:
- Development of both paid and organic digital marketing strategies
- Ability to analyze and understand the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Ability to oversee website performance ensuring search engine optimization and optimal website analytics
- Development of the brand strategy and identity positioning
- Public relations strategy – developing a strong share of voice
- Development and management of social media campaigns – paid and organic
- Content production and design
- Management of influencer campaigns
- Familiarity with A/B testing techniques, similar campaigns, data enrichment, quiz technology and retargeting
- Ability to be nimble and frugal in ensuring small amounts of spending go forward.
- Start-up and start-up business experience
- Existing clientele and portfolio a definite advantage
- Previous experience in running a business is an advantage
Posted Feb 16 2:42 p.m., Closing date April 17