Inpixon Announces Rebranding of CXApp Products to Inpixon Experience, Inpixon Events and Inpixon CX Briefings
Inpixon Launches New Enterprise Applications Section on Its Website to Reflect Inpixon’s Extensive Set of Solutions for Large Organizations
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Inpixon® (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence® company, today announced the rebranding of its CXApp products and the launch of a new Enterprise apps section on the corporate site of Inpixon, www.inpixon.com.
Next month will mark Inpixon’s first anniversary acquisition of The CXApp, a leading provider of smart workplace applications and hybrid event solutions. It was a productive year with many accomplishments that laid the foundation for growth, including:
- Awards, analyst recognition, and rollout of new features in response to operational challenges during the pandemic.
- Develop the team to better support customers as well as customers of customers in the areas of sales, marketing, onboarding, project management and customer service.
- Celebrating 50and episode of The CXApp Live! Podcast, which features conversations with thought leaders and Executive Briefing Center partners.
- Hosting informal discussions with industry thought leaders, participating in technology-focused webinars and panels, and launching a Customer Advisory Council to continue driving innovation and progress.
- Incorporating Indoor Intelligence technologies into enterprise application platforms to create smarter and safer experiences.
With the launch of the new Enterprise Apps section on the Inpixon website, changes have been made to the CXApp product names. These new names combine all CXApp products under the Inpixon brand. Below is a summary of the rebranding:
- CXApp smart campus is now InPixon experience. Inpixon Experience is the most complete mobile work experience solution that creates an intelligent, innovative and connected working environment. The Inpixon Experience app gives employees the tools they need to thrive, stay engaged and connect with colleagues while increasing productivity in their preferred work environment.
- CXApp events are now InPixon Events. Inpixon Events offers mobile app and browser-based interfaces to connect remote and in-person audiences into a cohesive end-to-end event experience. With a robust event management tool like Inpixon Events, organizations can create virtual, in-person, or hybrid experiences that exceed audience expectations.
- The CXApp EBC is now Inpixon CX Briefs. Inpixon CX Briefings is an executive briefing platform that delivers a differentiated, consistent, and personalized executive-level experience for briefings and meeting attendees.
Leon PapkoffInpixon’s Senior Vice President of Enterprise Applications, said, “We are thrilled to announce the rebranding of CXApp product names and the launch of our new Enterprise Apps section of our website. We believe this rebrand reflects our unified strategy and aligns closely with our business model. Bringing CXApp products together on one website is an important and exciting step that will allow us to better serve our customers. We remain committed to providing organizations with a full suite of products and solutions that provide them with actionable inner intelligence, making their environments smarter. , safer and more secure.”
Nadir AliCEO of Inpixon, said, “Our award-winning location-based platforms have been adopted by many leading organizations in various industries, such as finance, social media and entertainment/media, to improve the experience of their employees, customers and partners. Due to the growing need for technologies that can support the changing demands of a hybrid workplace, we continue to aggressively enter the global workforce management software markets. digital workspaces and events, which are experiencing significant growth.enterprise customers who can contribute to our recurring revenue stream for years to come.Given the pace of digital transformation, we anticipate that demand for our solutions will will remain strong and we expect our rapid rate of revenue growth to continue into 2022.”
Inpixon® (Nasdaq: INPX) is the innovator of Indoor Intelligence®, delivering actionable insights for people, places and things. Combining the power of mapping, positioning and analytics, Inpixon helps create smarter, safer and more secure environments. The company’s indoor intelligence and mobile application solutions are leveraged by a multitude of industries to optimize operations, increase productivity and improve safety. Inpixon customers can leverage location awareness, RTLS, hybrid and workplace event solutions, analytics, sensor fusion, IIoT and IoT to create exceptional experiences and do good with inner data. For the latest information, follow Inpixon on LinkedInand Twitterand visit inpixon.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
All statements in this release that are not based on historical fact are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and the provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as as amended, and Section 21E. of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Although management has based the forward-looking statements included in this release on its current expectations, the information on which these expectations were based may change. These forward-looking statements are based on a number of assumptions about future events and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of Inpixon and its subsidiaries, which could cause actual results to differ materially. from such statements. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, but are not limited to, fluctuating economic conditions, the impact of COVID-19 and other global events on Inpixon’s operating results and chain constraints. global sourcing, Inpixon’s ability to integrate products and recent acquisitions into its existing business, the performance of management and employees, the regulatory landscape with respect to privacy regulations and their applicability to the Inpixon’s technology, Inpixon’s ability to maintain compliance with Nasdaq’s minimum offering price requirement and other continuing listing requirements, the ability to obtain financing if needed, competition, terms general economic and other factors which are detailed in Inpixon’s periodic and current reports available for review on sec.gov. In addition, Inpixon operates in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment where new and unforeseen risks may arise. Accordingly, investors should not rely on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. Inpixon disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: inpixon.com/contact us
RP Offleash for Inpixon
E-mail: [email protected]
Crescendo Communications for Inpixon
Tel: +1 212-671-1020
E-mail: [email protected]