Digital Marketing Specialist – Pedestrian TV
This role aspires to combine technical and creative skills to design and implement effective digital marketing campaigns that drive sales and brand awareness.
The main goal of this role is to improve brand awareness in the digital space as well as drive website traffic and acquire leads / customers.
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Strategy, management and execution of the marketing roadmap
- Support the different sections of the sales funnel and improve the customer experience
- Online and offline marketing promotion
- Market research and content generation
- Website developments and improvements
- Manage SEO, Google Analytics and campaign reporting
- Set up branding templates for streamlined and efficient content creation
- Efficient campaign deployment based on trends and supply
- Zoho Improvements – Leverage the Platform to Help Marketing and Business Efficiency
Desired skills and experiences:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce is an asset
- Solid experience in writing written content.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing plans across various channels.
- Demonstrated success in delivering successful campaigns.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal stakeholders, especially sales teams
Corporate culture :
The Gienic team is dynamic, friendly, efficient and goal-oriented. We understand the need to follow with a ‘Get it Done’ attitude and empower the team to ensure they can build relationships and a connection that will last. We make a positive impact and make our clients’ days better, doing whatever it takes to foster a long-term relationship and keeping âlifetimeâ value in mind when working with a client.
Gienic aims to stretch each other out as a team and to recognize, develop and develop each other until reaching our full potential. We aim to recognize accomplishments and improvements and seek to promote personal growth, instilling a sense of empowerment and ownership.
- Work within an innovative, adaptive and flexible team
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- Ongoing feedback and team meetings to plan the week’s agenda
- Inclusive and involved work culture
- Flexibility in the duration of working hours in the normal working day
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job types: Full time, Part time, Permanent