WooCommerce Order Tracking v1.1.8
WooCommerce Order Tracking v1.1.8 purchase process starts when users add the product to the chart, and it can be considered completed when the product reaches its destination: our e-commerce gains credibility and loyalizes the customer with the delivery of the product. Users want a rapid, safe and reliable delivery: this is why it is vital to allow your clients to track the order and follow the delivery step.
Version 1.1.8 – Released on Nov 18, 2015
Added: ACS carrier
Added: Chronopost.fr carrier
Fixed: direct tracking from emails fails for some carrier
Fixed: missing gettext for a sentence
Manual Plugin Installation
There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
WooCommerce Order Tracking v1.1.8,WooCommerce Order Tracking v1.1.8 Fast Download, WooCommerce Order Tracking v1.1.8 Nulled Download,WooCommerce Order Tracking v1.1.8 WordPress plugin Free Download
WooCommerce Order Tracking v1.1.8 Users that purchase online always hesitate when they buy a product that they cannot see nor touch. Put yourself in your potential customers’ shoes: everything they know about the product is represented by an image and a few descripting lines, they are not able to verify personally the details, or to ask for further information to a salesperson as it would be in a real shop.
Version 1.1.1 – Released on Oct 14, 2015
Added: CSS class for highlighting unapproved content on Questions & Answers back end table.