UberMenu v3.2.2 – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin
UberMenu v3.2.2 – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin is a user-friendly, highly customizable, responsive Mega Menu WordPress plugin. It works out of the box with the WordPress 3 Menu System, making it simple to get started but powerful enough to create highly customized and creative mega menu configurations.
v3.2.2 – December 8, 2015
* Feature: Responsive Images (WordPress 4.4+)
* Feature: Submenu min height setting
* Feature: Collapse menu bar on ScrollTo setting
* Feature: Disable UberMenu on Mobile setting
* Feature: Disable Top Level Item Dividers setting
* Feature: Disable Custom Menus Panel Walker setting
* Feature: Disable Dynamic Posts Author Selection setting
* Enhancement: Tweak Control Panel styles for WordPress 4.4
* Enhancement: Allow parent term selector to pass through Column and Row items with Dynamic Posts
* Enhancement: Provide console warning if multiple item types are detected in Menus Panel (from theme custom walker)
* Enhancement: Prevent users from being able to create conflicting menu configuration IDs
* Enhancement: Automatically disable auto-columns feature if there are no child items
* Enhancement: Detect settings load failure and display suggestion notice
* Enhancement: Add new WordPress 4.4 nav_menu_item_args filter and UBERMENU_ALLOW_NAV_MENU_ITEM_ARGS_FILTER constant to enable it
* Enhancement: Remove sensor parameter from Google Maps, as it is no longer needed
* Enhancement: Force hide submenus on mobile when menu is collapsed
* Enhancement: Update Font Awesome to v4.5.0
* Fix: Adjust flight submenu clipping so that left-flying submenus can expand beyond 2 levels
* Fix: Submenu overlap when using vertical-aligned parent submenu position on vertical-oriented menu on mobile with flyout submenus
* Fix: _() to __() to avoid extra argument warning in admin-only notice of misconfiguration
* Fix: Add CSS style case to correct padding when using a mini item when submenu indicators are disabled
Manual Plugin Installation
There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
UberMenu v3.2.2 – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin,UberMenu v3.2.2 – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin Fast Download, UberMenu v3.2.2 – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin Nulled Download,UberMenu v3.2.2 – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin WordPress plugin Free Download
UberMenu is a user-friendly, highly customizable, responsive Mega Menu WordPress plugin. It works out of the box with the WordPress 3 Menu System, making it simple to get started but powerful enough to create highly customized and creative mega menu configurations.
v3.2.2 – December 8, 2015