Slider Revolution v5.1.4 Responsive WordPress Plugin
Slider Revolution v5.1.4 Responsive WordPress Plugin is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it’s a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
Version 5.1.4 StarPath (28th November 2015)
Facebook Album now available at the Facebook Source Type
Instagram Stream can now also be fetched through hashtags
Added option to import layers from any existing Slide into the current Slide at the “Add Layer” selector
Added Video Toggle Action
Added Mute, UnMute, Toggle Mute Action
Added Toggle Functions for HTML Layers. Toggled Layers can have two states if any Toggle Action is activated
Specific Posts buttons “Add Popular Posts” and “Add Recent Posts” now append the IDs instead of replacing the current list
Video will play muted/unmuted based on the last state of the Mute Button at Slide Load
Changed YouTube default argument ref=0 to rel=0
Manual Plugin Installation
There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.